Designed quarterly and monthly publications, marketing material, ads and various print projects. Clients included OPASTCO, AAMVA, World Bank, SAIS, and various B2Bs.
September 2005–April 2008, Silver Spring, MD
Hachette Filipacchi Media
Assistant Art Director, Road & Track
Art Director of R&T Specials
• Designed departments/features for national publication.
• Directed special publications including Sport & GT Guide, Car Buyer’s Guide, Truck Buyer’s Guide, Guide to the Mazda RX-8, SPEED Magazine, Rosso Ferrari Magazine.
• Commissioned photography/illustration, worked with image correction teams
• Assisted with static, aerial and motion photography shoots
July 2002 – July 2005, Newport Beach, Ca
Haymarket Media/Racer Communications
Art Director, Champ Car Magazine,
Assistant Art Director, Racer Magazine
• Directed bimonthly publication for CART motorsports and assisted with design/production for Racer Magazine, covering F1, IRL, LeMans, NASCAR as well as CART.
• Responsible for heavy photo editing, commissioning photography/illustration, designing covers, editorial and ads.
March 2000 – June 2002, Irvine, Ca
Douglas Murphy Communication
Assisted design/production for six small trade publications
1999 – 2000, Richmond, Va
Corporate Visions, Inc.
Designed publications for World Bank, USAID, IRS, Dept. of Education, Dept. of Homeland Security, IFC and more.
August 2008 – Present, Washington, D.C.
Graphic support for World Resource Institute publications, building large volume of charts, diagrams and tables about climate change and policy.
November 2012 – Present, Washington, D.C.
Conference materials for Asian Pacific American Corporate Achievement
2011 – Present, Washington D.C.
Washington Life Magazine
Designed montly departments and features for a local Washington DC lifestyle publication.
2011–2012, Washington D.C.